Socket Mops Red No10 (142grm) Twine Yarn - Abbey - Pack of 100 - PJTR10
- Red Abbey Socket mop head for use with Abbey Intermix handles or with other select handles
- Quick and easy screw on and off Mop Heads
- Made in the UK by the leading mop manufacturer. Professional quality
- Colour coded to help control cross contamination
- No10 (142grm) Red Abbey Twine Yarn mop head.
Discounted Cleaning Supplies is proud to work with Europe’s largest mop manufacturer Robert Scott & Sons Ltd to offer you a comprehensive range of their branded colour coded socket mop heads. This Twine Yarn No10 (142grm) Red mop head is made with you in mind to suit your mopping application or preference.
Twine Yarn: Is a thinner yarn that is suitable for more heavy tread, rougher floor surfaces such as safety flooring. Twine yarn does not lint as much as PY yarn and so is also great to for use to apply emulsion seals.
Colour coding your mop heads helps you eliminate cross contamination.
These mops are manufactured here in the UK.
|Unit of Measure||Pack of|
|mop size||No10 (142grm)|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Mop Types||Twine Yarn|
|Product Type||Mop Head|