Twine Scratchback Stayflat Kentucky Mop Green 450grm Twine Yarn - Robert Scott - Pack of 40 - K6SG45
- Kentucky mop heads are hugely popular and used for cleaning all sorts of areas from fast food outlets to schools.
- Colour coded scratchback to help control cross contamination.
- Scratchback has a non abrasive colour coded pad to help remove scuffs and tough marks.
- Designed to work with our colour coded kentucky mops handles with rust free plastic or metal fittings. Making the mops easy to fit and change.
- 450grm Green Robert Scott Twine Yarn mop head.
Discounted Cleaning Supplies is proud to work with Europe’s largest mop manufacturer Robert Scott & Sons Ltd to offer you a comprehensive range of their branded colour coded kentucky mop heads.This Twine Yarn 450grm Green Scratchback kentucky mop head is made with you in mind to suit your mopping application or preference.
Twine Yarn: Is a thinner yarn that is suitable for more heavy tread, rougher floor surfaces such as safety flooring. Twine Yarn does not lint as much as PY Yarn and so is also great to use to apply emulsion seals.
The scratchback that is colour coded is attached to the mop head which assists you to remove tough stains and scuffs.
These kentucky mop heads are designed to work with our coloured coded kentucky mop handles with rust free plastic or metal fittings. Making the mops easy to fit and change.
Kentucky mops heads are great for large area cleaning, which makes them more popular with contract cleaners, caretakers and facility managers in a wide range of different premises which includes schools, hospitals, restaurants and factories to name a few.
Using the Colour coding flagging system that comes with your kentucky mop heads helps you eliminate cross contamination.
These mops are manufactured here in the UK.
|Unit of Measure||Pack of|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Mop Types||Twine Yarn|
|Product Type||Mop Head|