Twine Exel® Fitting Socket Mop Blue 200grm Twine Yarn - Exel - Pack of 60 - PXBU20
- Blue Exel Socket mop head for use with Exel handles or with other select handles
- Universal fitting means the push pull type fitting prevents mop head socket loosening
- Made in the UK by the leading mop manufacturer. Exel Brand, Professional quality
- Colour coded to help control cross contamination
- 200grm Blue Exel Twine Yarn mop head.
Discounted Cleaning Supplies is proud to work with Europe’s largest mop manufacturer Robert Scott & Sons Ltd to offer you a comprehensive range of their branded colour coded socket mop heads. This Twine Yarn 200grm Blue mop head is made with you in mind to suit your mopping application or preference.
Twine Yarn: Is a thinner yarn that is suitable for more heavy tread, rougher floor surfaces such as safety flooring. Twine yarn does not lint as much as PY yarn and so is also great to for use to apply emulsion seals.
The hard wearing patented Exel branded mop head fitting is a universal colour coded rust-free plastic Exel socket collar fitting that screws or pushes onto the handle and is unique to Robert Scott & Sons Ltd.
The design of the socket prevents the mop head loosening from the handle during wringing.
Colour coding your mop heads helps you eliminate cross contamination.
These mops are manufactured here in the UK.
|Unit of Measure||Pack of|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Mop Types||Twine Yarn|
|Product Type||Mop Head|