- • Contains the powerful but safe and nontoxic biocidal preparation Sterizar
- • Ideal for use on skin when entering food production areas, or before handling food
- Non fragranced and food safe
- • Complies with BSEN13697 killing 99.99% Escherichia coli and Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus germs in 30 seconds
- Complies with BSEN1276, BSEN1275 Fungicidal Activity, BSEN1656 Chemical Disinfectant used in Veterinary Area, BSEN14348 Mycobacterium in Medical Area, Passes BSEN1500 Hygienic Hand Rub test
- • Effective against, Norovirus, MRSA, E-coli, Legionella and Clostridium Difficile, Salmonella and Listeria
- • Has a residual biocidal activity still killing 99% bacteria after 6 hours use on hands
- • Passes skin sensitivity test showing no effects after 24 hour skin contact
- • Regulation (EC) No 396/2005 Maximum Residue Levels
- The biocide in this product (Benzalkonium Chloride) has an MRL of 0.1ppm
- And therefore food preparation surfaces must be rinsed thoroughly with clean water after disinfection
Direction for Use
- • Skin: Apply a small amount of neat product to the hands and rub in well, paying particular attention to finger nails and the area between the fingers.
- • Allow hands to air dry.
- • Important - the use of towels or tissue may lead to re-contamination with bacteria.
- • Application to dry cracked or cut skin should be avoided.
- • Hard Surfaces: Remove any soiling with dry wipe or paper towel Apply neat to surface using a paper towel.
- • Rinse well
- • Wipe then leave to air dry.
- • Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat • Avoid extremes of temperature • Do not allow to freeze • Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use • Keep out of reach of children PRODUCT USE GUIDE FOR BROAD SPECTRUM SANITIZER E42
- • Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended
- • Use within 6 months of opening
- • Do not allow large quantities of neat product to enter surface waterways
- • In the event of a large spillage, contact the local water authority or Environment Agency immediately
- For further information please scan your QR Smart Reader here Code Nos
- 064SZ5 2X5L 064SZ750 6X750ML Data Sheet No
- E42 Note: This product is only to be used for the purpose for which it was intended and in accordance with the specified instructions
- This product should never be mixed with other chemical products and should be handled with care and stored carefully out of reach of children