Purple Beer Line Cleaner - 2x5Ltr - Cleenol - 0209PP
A powerful blend of caustic alkalis and chlorine based bleaching agent. Also contains a colour indicator to signify when the product is exhausted. HEALTH AND SAFETY WARNING – CORROSIVE. ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE CLOTHING.
- Concentrated and highly effective cleaner for the maintenance of beer lines
Direction for Use
- Add 50ml product to 5 litres cold water
- Thoroughly mix cleaning solution in a brewery approved
- cleaning container.
- Drain beer from system.
- Fill system with cleaning solution ensuring any remaining beer is forced out.
- Leave system to soak for at least 30 minutes.
- The resulting dirty-green solution is pulled through the pipes
- This should then be replaced by more
- purple solution.
- The second solution is then left for a few minutes
- If it remains purple the lines are sterile
- If green
- repeat 1-5 above
- Flush plenty of cold water through system to ensure all traces of solution are removed
- Refill system with beer
- Not for use in brass beer engines
- Use only in diluted form according to instructions
- Use only in cleaning containers supplied by the brewery
- Use fresh solution every time -do not store in diluted form
- Draw solution through the pipe-work
- Rinse the line with clean water before re-use
- Correct use of this method each week will ensure pipes and equipment are maintained in a hygienic condition.
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children PRODUCT USE GUIDE FOR PURPLE BEER LINE CLEANER K33
- Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Neat product will cause damage to plant and animal life
- Do not allow to large quantities of neat product to enter surface waterways as serious ecological damage will be caused
- In the event of a large spillage, contact the local water authority or Environment Agency immediately
- For further information please scan your QR Smart Reader here Code Nos
- 0209PP 2X5L Data Sheet No
- K33 Note: This product is only to be used for the purpose for which it was intended and in accordance with the specified instructions
- This product should never be mixed with other chemical products and should be handled with care and stored carefully out of reach of children
|Unit of Measure||Box of|
|Type of Cleaner||Bar Products|
|pH - undiluted||12-14|
|Product Guide No||K33|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Commodity Code||3402 90 00|
|Product Type||Beer Line Cleaner|