Pro-mist Microfibre Disposable Mop Kit
- Microfibre mops attract and hold dirt for effective cleaning without the need for chemicals.
- Lightweight and no need for buckets so great for spot cleaning.
- Nano silver treated fibres for long-lasting antibacterial effectiveness
- Can be used wet for tougher cleaning or dry for drying or dusting.
- Removable water bottle means no buckets are required making cleaning easier and saving time.
An innovative spray and microfibre flat mop system with antibacterial or disposable options.
The innovative microfibre flat mop system combines the new Pro-mist spray handle and microfibre pads for effective, rapid response floor cleaning without the need for buckets or constant wringing out.
The Pro-mist features a removable bottle and spray trigger, which delivers a fine mist of solution directly to the cleaning surface, helping you to clean and dry floors quickly.
The mop’s break-frame also has a built-in release system to avoid user contact with the soiled mop.
It is available in two kits – with a nano silver, antimicrobial microfibre mop to prevent bacterial growth, or a disposable Mi-mop version which is ideal in hygiene-critical areas such as restaurants where there is no access to laundry facilities.
What’s in the kit?
The antibacterial kit features the Pro-mist handle, Uniko break-frame, along with a blue washable antibacterial microfibre mop. The disposable kit features the Pro-mist handle, Uniko break-frame, and a 10-pack of white disposable microfibre mops.
User instructions Remove the Pro-mist bottle and fill with water and/or cleaning agent, then reattach. Squeeze the trigger to spray a fine mist onto the surface to be mopped. New mop heads can easily be attached to the frame by releasing the break-frame, inserting either end into the pockets and push to lock in place.
- Wash at 40 Degrees
- Do not use fabric conditioner.
- Do not Bleach
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Size||16 Inch (40cm)|
|Product Type||Mopping Kits|