Novatreet - 2x5Ltr - Nova - BN2026
A crystallising, dry-residue shampoo. After use it dries to an almost invisible powder which is later removed with a vacuum cleaner. Many other shampoos leave sticky residues which attract and hold dust and dirt. Such residues cause carpets to become dirty again more quickly than before.
- Contains a spirit cleanser
- Carefully balanced cleaning ingredients are blended with this spirit to give a faster and more effective cleaning action
- Also specifically designed to brighten colours, revive the resilience of carpet pile and remove a wide range of stains when used neat
- Ideal for use with rotary brush machines, with "dry foam" machines and for spray-cleaning
- Maintained with 'NOVATREET' your carpets will feel better, look brighter and have a longer life
- A highly concentrated product and the type of ingredients used can split if the product is chilled or frozen
- This does not affect the product’s performance and simply warming the product a few degrees will clear it
Direction for Use
- For use on all carpets and upholstery fabrics which can be safely cleaned with water.
- Before Shampooing
- IMPORTANT: Always test for colour-fastness before using any chemical product
- take a small quantity of solution in the strength to be used and place a few drops on each different colour in an inconspicuous area
- Hold a white tissue against each section for about ten seconds, then check the tissue to see whether the dye has bled
- Also check that no change has taken place on the carpet itself
- Thoroughly vacuum the carpet or fabric to remove all loose grit and dirt.
- Shampooing -Carpet Cleaning
- With a Rotary Machine
- Use 1 part of 'NOVATREET' to 16 parts of warm water (300ml to 5 litres)
- Machine carpet from left to right with fluid 'ON'
- Repeat from right to left with fluid 'OFF'
- Move back half the width of brush and repeat 'A' and 'B'
- After cleaning a strip of approximately 1½ metres in this manner, machine to and fro across the strip with the fluid 'OFF'
- Clean entire carpet in this way
- With a Dry Foam Machine
- Use 1 part of 'NOVATREET' to 24 parts of warm water (200ml to 5 litres) or follow dilution rates as
- recommended by the machine's manufacturer
- Operate the machine in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- NOVATREET BN201 For Spray-Cleaning Methods
- Use 1 part of 'NOVATREET' to 16 parts of cold water (300ml to 5 litres)
- Using a pneumatic sprayer, lightly and evenly spray a fine mist of solution over 3 -4 metres
- Immediately machine 'NOVATREET' into the pile or surface using a carpet pad or carpet bonnet or manually using a carpet massage brush
- Clean the entire carpet in this manner
- N.B.Never over-wet a carpet or upholstery fabric
- Never wet their backings.
- Spot, Stain & Grease Removal
- Many stubborn spots and stains can be removed by using 'NOVATREET' undiluted
- When a spillage occurs, immediately absorb as much as possible by picking it up with a spoon then blotting with tissues or paper towels until dry
- Spray 'NOVATREET' sparingly onto affected area; gently rub with absorbent sponge, brush or cloth
- Work to the centre of the spot with a circular motion to prevent spreading of the stain.
- 'NOVATREET' is a fast-acting grease remover on carpets
- For the removal of heavy grease from carpets, use 1 part of 'NOVATREET' in an equal quantity of water -with the water as hot as the fabric will allow
- Brush the solution onto the grease with a hand brush
- Absorb the softened grease with towelling, tissues or absorbent cloths
- Finally, shampoo in the normal way.
- For the removal of chewing gum from carpets, upholstery, etc., use 'NOVAFROST' Chewing Gum Remover.
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Do not allow large quantities of neat liquid to enter surface waterways
|Unit of Measure||Box of|
|Type of Cleaner||Floor & Carpet Care|
|pH - undiluted||8-10|
|Product Guide No||BN201|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Commodity Code||3402 90 00|
|Product Type||Carpet Cleaner|