- For use on rubber, linoleum, vinyl, vinyl asbestos, thermoplastic, asphalt, terrazzo, marble, sealed wood and sealed cork floors, etc.
Direction for Use
- Initial Treatment - Cleaning
- The surface to be treated must be thoroughly cleaned. For normal dirt, use ‘NOVA’ LIOQUID 99 Cleanser. To strip old emulsion polishes use 'NOVA 2001' or 'NOVA STARBRITE' Emulsion Dressing Remover). Scrub thoroughly, rinse clean and allow to dry.
- Initial Treatment - Dressing
- Once the floor is completely clean and dry, 'NOVASHIELD' should be applied. Soak a clean, lint-free twine mop in 'NOVASHIELD' and wring it out until it is just damp. (A clean mop bucket is recommended for this process). Apply 'NOVASHIELD' thinly and evenly, using a side-to-side movement.
- According to the porosity of the surface, two or three coats should be applied once the previous coat has dried.
- Further Maintenance
- Sweep the floor daily to remove dust and litter.
- When required either
- a) "Spray-Clean" dirty areas with 'NOVACARE' Floor Maintainer. Machine area clean and dry, all in one operation. Or b) Damp-wipe dirty areas with 'NOVACARE' Floor Maintainer or with a NOVA Liquid Cleanser. Burnish when dry if required ("Mop 'n’ Buff' method).
- When the dressing shows signs of actual wear, apply a further undiluted coat of 'NOVASHIELD'. First, clean area thoroughly. Scrub with a nylon pad under a floor machine or by hand using a solution of 'NOVACARE' or of a NOVA Liquid Cleanser. Pick up loosened dirt, rinsing thoroughly with a clean mop, then allow floor to dry before applying 'NOVASHIELD'.
- Periodically, as required, repeat initial treatment using 'NOVA STARBRITE' Emulsion Dressing Remover.
- Do not apply 'NOVASHIELD' without having first thoroughly cleaned the surface.
- ONLY clean utensils (mops, buckets, etc.) will ensure a perfect finish.
- After the first treatment do NOT continue to apply 'NOVASHIELD' to edges of floor or on areas where traffic is Iight.
- Do NOT pour used 'NOVASHIELD' back into its original container.
- PRODUCT USE GUIDE FOR
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
- Harmful to fish and other aquatic life.
- Do not allow large quantities of neat liquid to enter surface waterways.
- In the event of a spillage, contact the local water authority or Environment Agency immediately.
- For further information please scan your QR Smart Reader here
- Code Nos.
- Data Sheet No. BN004
- Note: This product is only to be used for the purpose for which it was intended and in accordance with the specified instructions. This product should never be mixed with other chemical products and should be handled with care and stored carefully out of reach of children.