Novalift - 2x5Ltr - Nova - BN1106
A product used to remove kitchen grease and any built up soiling.
- For use on stainless steel, chrome, vitreous enamel, glass and cast iron equipment and fittings
- Also for ceramic and quarry tiled floors, concrete, etc
- Also has many uses in food factories
- Please note -not for use on aluminium, painted surfaces or on the linings of self-cleaning ovens
Direction for Use
- Ovens, Grills, Griddles, Fryers, etc.
- ‘NOVALIFT’ is used in conjunction with special cleaning pads to control deposits which otherwise would build-up to an expensive to remove carbon crust
- Prevention is always cheaper than cure
- Switch off and allow hot surfaces to cool (to approximately 90°C / 200°F)
- Do not use on very hot surfaces
- Before cleaning convection ovens, turn off air flow
- Spray (do not pour) undiluted
- ‘NOVALIFT’ onto surface.
- Leave for 5 minutes, spray with vinegar to neutralize then wipe off using an absorbent cloth and plenty of clean water with added vinegar
- For stubborn marks, use a green hand pad or stiff brush
- On flat top ovens and griddles use griddle pads
- After cleaning, re-oil grills to prevent sticking.
- Cooker Hoods, Canopies, Ventilators, Extractor Fans, Filters, etc.
- Spray undiluted ‘NOVALIFT’ onto surface to be cleaned and leave for 3-4 minutes
- Wipe off and rinse with plenty of clean water
- Ceramic, Quarry Tile and Concrete Floors, Wall Tiles, etc.
- Dilute ‘NOVALIFT’ according to degree of soiling
- Apply solution using a mop or machine
- Scrub and then rinse off with plenty of water
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children
- PRODUCT USE GUIDE FOR NOVALIFT BN110
- Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Do not allow large quantities of neat product to enter surface waterways as serious ecological damage may be caused
- In the event of a spillage, contact the local water authority or Environment Agency immediately
- For further information please scan your QR Smart Reader here Code Nos
- BN1106 2X5L Data Sheet No
- BN110 Note: This product is only to be used for the purpose for which it was intended and in accordance with the specified instructions
- This product should never be mixed with other chemical products and should be handled with care and stored carefully out of reach of children
|Unit of Measure||Box of|
|Type of Cleaner||Degreasants|
|pH - undiluted||>14|
|Product Guide No||BN110|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Commodity Code||3402 90 00|
|Product Type||Polish Remover / Degreaser|