Nova Wood Gloss - 2x5Ltr - Nova - BN008G
A tough, durable polyurethane and acrylic sealer which gives a hard wearing gloss finish to solid wood floors.
- Gives a hard-wearing, tough and durable finish to floors
- It is easy to apply: non-flammable, low odour, quick drying and curing, as well as being resistant to most common chemicals
- They have excellent resistance to heavy foot traffic and are ideal for subsequent treatment using conventional after care products in the form of mopping or spray cleaning
- No thinning, diluting or mixing is required; even unskilled staff can achieve excellent results and when necessary, re-treatment can be carried out by the same staff without complications
Direction for Use
- The surface to be sealed must be thoroughly clean and dry, free from polish, wax, grease, oil and dust
- Previously waxed or oiled floors should be sanded to ensure complete removal of waxes etc
- If in any doubt, a small test area should first be treated to check adhesion and drying time
- Sanded floors should be brought to a fine finish with at least grade No
- 120 but preferably grade No
- 180 sandpaper
- Previously polished floors should be scrubbed with a solution Nova Tri-Power, then left to dry.
- Gently agitate by inverting container and leave to stand a couple of minutes before use
- Apply evenly using a clean lamb’s wool applicator or paintbrush
- Where possible, work with the grain
- Avoid overlapping and do not overstretch application to increase coverage
- Allow to dry, normally about one hour
- If necessary the surface may be buffed with a blue or green pad to remove any surface ribs.
- Apply 1or more further coats.
- Allow final coat to dry for about 8 hours or overnight before light trafficking
- For application on sports floors / dance halls etc
- where heavy traffic is likely, or in hot climates allow a further 48 hours (or over the weekend) drying time before using.
- Top Coats
- The application of 2 coats of Nova Long-life is then recommended
- This may be stripped when needed using Nodaways which leaves the Nova Wood Gloss intact
- In this way once completed the floor need not be sanded again.
- Depending upon traffic conditions, the sealed floor can be maintained using NovaCare.
- 60-70 square metres per 5 litres for one coat.
- PRODUCT USE GUIDE FOR
- NOVA WOOD GLOSS BN08G
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Do not allow large quantities of neat liquid to enter surface waterways
- For further information please scan your QR Smart Reader here Code Nos
- BN008G 2X5L Data Sheet No
- BN08G Note: This product is only to be used for the purpose for which it was intended and in accordance with the specified instructions
- This product should never be mixed with other chemical products and should be handled with care and stored carefully out of reach of children
|Unit of Measure||Box of|
|Type of Cleaner||Floor & Carpet Care|
|pH - undiluted||7.5|
|Product Guide No||BN09G|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Commodity Code||3402 90 00|
|Product Type||Floor Polish / Sealer|