Nova Tri-Power - 2x5Ltr - Nova - BN1095
Designed for the economical and rapid removal of heavy deposits of oil, dirt and grease from floors which ordinary detergents leave behind. This concentrated, versatile, degreasant combines solvent, emulsifiers and balanced alkaline cleansers. It penetrates and emulsifies oil and grease, releasing the dirt from the floor surface. After use, a clean water rinse flushes away the emulsified oil and dirt, leaving the surface clean and fresh.
- May be used in a sprayer with steam cleaning equipment or may just be applied with a mop or brush
- Its formulation also makes it excellent for use in combined scrubber / drier machines
- It has a wide range of applications wherever grease and oil accumulate -in factories, garages, printing plants, etc
- For use on concrete, metal and other surfaces which water, solvents and alkaline cleansers will not harm
- Do not use in ovens or heated plates or griddles
Direction for Use
- Dilute with water in ratio 1:4 to 1:20 depending on degree of soiling to be removed
- Using a sprayer, brush, mop or cloth, apply the solution liberally onto the floor to be cleaned
- Allow it to soften the dirt and grease.
- After approximately 10 minutes agitate the dirt using a nylon pad or brush, by hand or under a floor machine
- Pick up or hose away the slurry
- (With heavy deposits of oil and grease it is advisable to allow it to work for as long as possible).
- Rinse with clean water.
- Regular use will prevent the accumulation of heavy deposits of oil and grease
- The appearance of your floors can be easily maintained
- In addition, since mineral oils can cause concrete to deteriorate, another advantage of regular maintenance is that costly resurfacing can be delayed or avoided.
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children PRODUCT USE GUIDE FOR NOVA TRI-POWER BN109
- Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Do not allow large quantities of neat liquid to enter surface waterways
- For further information please scan your QR Smart Reader here Code Nos
- BN1095 2X5L Data Sheet No
- BN109 Note: This product is only to be used for the purpose for which it was intended and in accordance with the specified instructions
- This product should never be mixed with other chemical products and should be handled with care and stored carefully out of reach of children
|Unit of Measure||Box of|
|Type of Cleaner||Degreasants|
|pH - undiluted||6-8|
|Product Guide No||BN109|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Commodity Code||3402 90 00|
|Product Type||Polish Remover / Degreaser|