- A highly effective hard surface cleaner, ideal for use where food is processed
- May be used neat on ovens to remove baked-on carbon deposits and fats, or diluted and used in floor scrubbers where its residual antistatic properties protect from the risk of static shock
- This product is highly effective through all forms of foaming equipment and produces a very rich clinging foam
- Complies with the European Suspension Test (BSEN1276) and found to kill 99.9% of germs within 30 seconds when diluted 4%
Direction for Use
- Note: Use biocides safely
- Always read the label and product information before use.
- Wash floors and walls using a clean mop, then rinse with clean water and allow to dry
- Rinse out mop.
- May be diluted up to 200 times when used through a high-pressure washer, even in hard water areas
- When used at up to 1 to 50 it is also an effective bactericide
- For general cleaning and disinfection
- Use 30ml (1 pelican pump) in 750ml water (4% dilution).
- Use in Scrubber Driers
- Use rate: 4% in warm water
- Add 200ml product per 5 litres water to the detergent tank.
- Griddles & Hobs
- Use neat
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children PRODUCT USE GUIDE FOR MULTIPURPOSE CLEANER SANITIZER A21
- Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Neat product will cause damage to plant and animal life
- Do not allow large quantities of neat liquid to enter surface waterways as serious ecological damage may be caused
- In the event of a large spillage, contact the local water authority or Environment Agency
- For further information please scan your QR Smart Reader here Code No: 083516 20L Data Sheet No
- A21 Note: This product is only to be used for the purpose for which it was intended and in accordance with the specified instructions
- This product should never be mixed with other chemical products and should be handled with care and stored carefully out of reach of children