Multi Prairie Mops Red 340grm Multi Yarn - Abbey - Pack of 40 - PVMR34
- Kentucky mop heads are hugely popular and used for cleaning all sorts of areas from fast food outlets to schools.
- Colour coded Abbey Fitting means no need to stock multiple fittings as the fitting is disposable after use.
- Colour code your kentucky mop head to help control cross contamination.
- For use with Abbey handles or with other select handles.
- 340grm Red Abbey Multi Yarn mop head.
Discounted Cleaning Supplies is proud to work with Europe’s largest mop manufacturer Robert Scott & Sons Ltd to offer you a comprehensive range of their branded colour coded kentucky mop heads.This Multi Yarn 340grm colour flagged Prairie kentucky mop head is made with you in mind to suit your mopping application or preference.
Multi Yarn: Is the best of both PY and Twine Yarn. This means the mop offers good abrasion resistance and is suitable for heavy thread, rougher floors such as safety flooring whilst still offering good absorption.
Prairie Mop head means you do not need to worry about the mop holder for your mop. Each mop comes with the fitting already attached, avoiding contact with the dirty mop when replacing making them more hygienic.
These heads are the Abbey branded head which is part of the Intermix system that allows you to use one handle to fit all products.
Kentucky mops heads are great for large area cleaning, which makes them more popular with contract cleaners, caretakers and facility managers in a wide range of different premises which includes schools, hospitals, restaurants and factories to name a few.
Using the Colour coding flagging system that comes with your kentucky mop heads helps you eliminate cross contamination.
These mops are manufactured here in the UK.
|Unit of Measure||Pack of|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Mop Types||Multi Yarn|
|Product Type||Mop Head|