Microfibre Colour Coded Kentucky Style Mop White 340grm Microfibre Yarn - Robert Scott - MIMK34
- Kentucky mop heads are hugely popular and used for cleaning all sorts of areas from fast food outlets to schools.
- Stayflat colour coded band to help control cross contamination.
- These mops have looped ends with a "stayflat" sewn in band which enables the mop to be machine washable thus hygienic.
- Designed to work with our colour coded kentucky mops handles with rust free plastic or metal fittings. Making the mops easy to fit and change.
- 340grm White Robert Scott Microfibre Yarn mop head.
Discounted Cleaning Supplies is proud to work with Europe’s largest mop manufacturer Robert Scott & Sons Ltd to offer you a comprehensive range of their branded colour coded kentucky mop heads.This Microfibre Yarn 340grm colour coded Stayflat Looped kentucky mop head is made with you in mind to suit your mopping application or preference.
Microfibre Technology: mops are proven to deliver superior cleaning even without chemical solutions. The mops contain polyamide and polyester fibres what are split giving great absorbency and strength meaning they are hard wearing and designed for long lasting use.
These mops have looped ends with a "stayflat" sewn in colour coded band which enables the mop to be machine washable making them hygienic.
These kentucky mop heads are designed to work with our coloured coded kentucky mop handles with rust free plastic or metal fittings. Making the mops easy to fit and change.
Kentucky mops heads are great for large area cleaning, which makes them more popular with contract cleaners, caretakers and facility managers in a wide range of different premises which includes schools, hospitals, restaurants and factories to name a few.
Using the Colour coding flagging system that comes with your kentucky mop heads helps you eliminate cross contamination.
These mops are manufactured here in the UK.
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Country of Manufacture||Pakistan|
|Mop Types||Microfibre Yarn|
|Product Type||Mop Head|