Micro-box Semi-disposable Microfibre Cloth Colour Coded - Robert Scott - 104123
- 50 colour coded 30 x 30cm 200gsm semi-disposable microfibre cloths supplied in a handy dispenser box perfect for janitorial trolleys.
- Suitable for intense cleaning environments that do not have laundry facilities.
- Ultrafine and low-lint microfibre captures dirt from most surfaces.
- Minimal water required and no need for chemicals to remove bacteria.
- Ultrasonic-cut edgeless technology prevents the cloth fraying.
Micro-box is a new, semi-disposable ultrasonic-cut microfibre cloth supplied in a handy dispenser case.
The new, cost-effective and semi-disposable cloth perfectly fills the gap between disposable non-woven and reusable microfibre. Simply pull, use and reuse.
The cloth is made using an innovative, edgeless technology which means instead of being sewn the edges are ultrasonic-cut and fused to prevent fraying.
A 200gsm microfibre blend of polyester and polyamide, the cloth size is 30cm x 30cm, available in four colours and a case quantity of 50 per box.
What is microfibre?
Microfibres have a thickness finer than 1/100 of a human hair. Each thread is split into around 16 micro segments by physical and chemical treatment. The fineness of microfibre means it has exceptional cleaning performance.
86% polyester and 14% polyamide.
Simply pull, use and reuse either dry or damp – damp for best results. Can be disposed of after use to prevent cross contamination.
Washing, care & maintenance
- Wash at 40 Degrees
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not use fabric conditioner
|Unit of Measure||Box of|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Product Dimensions||30 X 30CM|
|Style Of Cloth||Microfibre|
|Product Type||Microfibre Cloths|