Hi-Shine Microfibre Cloths - Blue - Pack of 10 - Abbey - MIDHB4
- Advanced Next Generation Blue Microfibre with Capillary Action
- Designed for time-saving, smear free cleaning performance
- Can be used dry or wet on all surfaces
- One Wipe Chemical free or Reduced Chemical cleaning
- Semi-disposable Large Surface Area cloths are 40cm x 40cm in size
Abbey Hi-Shine is a thick, semi-disposable microfibre cloth which is good for cleaning, wiping and drying
This cloth performs well for one wipe smear-free cleaning such as glass, stainless steel or shiny surfaces.
Highly absorbent, and dries quickly after use.
Colour coded and machine washable.
Due to the design of the cloth, there is no requirement for laundry as the microfilaments release high levels of dirt and grease through wringing alone making this advanced microfibre cloth ideal where laundry facilities are unavailable or impractical
Benefits of these cloths is advanced cleaning performance due to the design and the way the cloth is manufactured. These cloths has a increase level in liquid absorption.
The cloths offers extremely low levels of linting passing clean room standards.
|Unit of Measure||Pack of|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Product Dimensions||40cm x 40cm|
|Style Of Cloth||Microfibre|
|Product Type||Microfibre Cloths|