Goldbrand Brass Squeegee Complete - 20 Inch (50cm) Brass - IPC Pulex - ORSGC8
- Clean your windows easily and streak free with our professional brass window squeegee from Pulex manufactured in Italy and used by trade and industry all across Europe and USA
- Comes complete with High-quality Italian rubber blade that can be used both sides for easy professional streak free finish, Supporting channel and quick securing spring handle
- Available in 7 sizes 23cm, 30cm, 35cm, 40cm, 45cm, 50cm, 55cm which makes the squeegee idea for all window types
- Can be used also for mirrors, showers, wet rooms, bathroom tiles, shower glass screens, conservatories etc
- Handle has a professional rubber grip with a chamfered hole to allow it to fit our telescopic poles (sold separately)
Our Goldbrand brass squeegee is the classic tool used by window cleaners. The rubber blade is secured in the channel by two clips at either end, enabling you to adjust the tension of the rubber blade and keep it stiff at the ends.
The channel is made of extra-stiff brass and the solid brass handle is anatomically shaped and warm to the touch.
The channel is secured to the handle by means of two screws
The Rubber is the key
The rubber blade is the main component of every squeegee because it is the element that comes into direct contact with the glass and dirt. In the vast majority of squeegees on the market, the blade becomes deformed when it comes into contact with dirt, which is abrasive, or washing solutions, which are aggressive, or is exposed to atmospheric agents or is subjected to friction on window frames and under the eaves. This is precisely why TQR, Total Quality Rubber, came about, which makes IPC Pulex’s the only rubber blade used in a total quality squeegee.
All IPC Pulex rubber blades have to guarantee a perfect combination of three requirements; the type and nature of the rubber, the quality of the mix, and the cutting edge of the blade.
IPC Pulex rubber is real vulcanized natural rubber (NR), which is compression moulded, item by item, and must have consistent and homogeneous chemical and organic features. We process the raw material to obtain a mix with no impurities that guarantees the vital requisites of perfect molecular dispersion, cross linking, elasticity, snap, resilience, hardness, resistance to chemical and atmospheric agents, colouring and surface smoothness. This brings us to the third aspect, namely the perfection and linearity of the blade’s cleaning edge, which depends on the cut made by precision machines and scrupulous quality control.
Seven golden rules of production ensure that all IPC Pulex products meet these stringent requirements:
- Only natural vulcanized rubber
- 30 years’ experience in micro-filtration
- 30 years experience in special additive mixing
- Single hot compression moulding
- Single action cutting
- Total quality control: each blade is individually checked
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
|Size||20 Inch (50cm)|
|Product Type||Squeegees Complete|