- Regulation (EC) No 396/2005 Maximum Residue Levels
- The biocide in this product (Benzalkonium Chloride) has an MRL of 0.1ppm
- and therefore food preparation surfaces must be rinsed thoroughly with clean water after disinfection
- A highly effective food safe unperfumed cleaner and sanitizer for all hard surfaces, including work surfaces, microwaves, fridges, freezers, tiles and chopping boards
- Complies with BSEN1276
- Kills 99.9% germs in 30 seconds
Direction for Use
- Apply product to paper wipe
- Wipe surface to be cleaned
- Buff surface with a clean paper wipe for a streak-free finish
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 if soil level is heavy.
- Note: It is recommended that the trigger head be used for one product type only to avoid cross-contamination.
- How to Use:
- Insert the cartridge containing Surface Cleaner & Sanitizer into the rear position of the X2 Spray System
- Turn the locking mechanism to securely hold the cartridge in place.
- Fill the water cartridge with cold water from the tap
- (Keep the cartridge so you can reuse it).
- Insert the full water cartridge into the front of the X2 Spray System ensuring that the cartridge locks into place securely against the concentrated product cartridge.
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Neat product will cause damage to plant and animal life
- Do not allow large quantities of neat product to enter surface waterways as serious ecological damage may be caused
- In the event of a large spillage, contact the local water authority or Environment Agency immediately
- For further information please scan your QR Smart Reader here Code Nos
- EV3/X2 4X325ML Data Sheet No
- X2N8 Note: This product is only to be used for the purpose for which it was intended and in accordance with the specified instructions
- This product should never be mixed with other chemical products and should be handled with care and stored carefully out of reach of children