Envirological Clear Strong Washing Up Liquid - 2x5Ltr - Cleenol - 021215
Availability: In stock
Only 1 remaining - available for next day delivery, if ordered before 2pm
- A concentrated formulation designed to cut through heavy grease and grime.
- For the manual washing of pots and utensils.
- Contains no unnecessary perfumes or dyes and is clear in colour, the product is non-tainting therefore is safe to use where food is processed.
- Formulated from renewable resources including vegetable derived surfactants and betaines. pH balanced to neutral.
- Not tested on animals.
Direction for Use
- Dilute 25ml (or 1 measure from a swan neck dispenser) per 5L of hot water
- Immerse items to be cleaned and allow to soak
- Rinse and allow to air dry
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Low impact on the environment
- Do not allow large quantities of neat liquid to enter surface waterways
|Type of Cleaner||Detergents & Washing Up Liquids|
|Unit of Measure||Box of|
|pH - undiluted||6-8|
|Product Guide No||R6|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Product Type||Washing up / Detergents|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Commodity Code||3402 20 10|
Write Your Own Review