- A highly fragranced viscous disinfectant concentrate with a broad spectrum biocide. Scientifically formulated to eliminate odours caused by organic decay, smoke, fires, sewage, chemicals, mould, mildew, and animals. Suitable for odour control in outside drains.
- Complies with BSEN 1276 at 2% dilution and 5 minutes contact time. Also effective against salmonella and listeria with 2% dilution and 5 minutes contact time and against clostridium difficile with 60 minutes contact time and 2% dilution rate.
- Complies with the European Suspension Test BSEN1276 and is effective against pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, enterococcus, salmonella typhimurium, listeria monocytogenes and methycillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). Also effective against clostridium difficile after a contact time of 60 minutes.
Direction for Use
- Note: Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Floors and walls: Dilute 100ml per 5 litres of water. Toilets, drains, sinks and refuse bins: Use undiluted. For use as a deodoriser: Dilute one part concentrate to 300 parts water.
- Wipe heavily soiled surfaces with damp cloth or mop prior to application of Disinfectant Extra. Apply product using the dilution rates given above. Leave to dry.
- Caution: To avoid inhalation of spray if applying via spray bottle, always spray onto cloth, not directly onto surface.
- Always dispose of diluted product within 24 hours.
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
- Do not allow large quantities of neat product to enter surface waterways.
- In the event of a large spillage, contact the local water authority or Environment Agency immediately.