- Brick Cleaner’s acidic formulation removes cement and mortar splashes, from brickwork, patios and concrete floors
Direction for Use
- Cleaning Bricks:
- Before commencing the project, test an inconspicuous area with Brick and Patio Cleaner diluted with six parts water, check for discolouration or loss of gloss.
- Dilute 750ml with 5 litres with water in a plastic container.
- Mask any bare metal or paint work before starting work
- Wet the brickwork well with plenty of clean water, then apply Brick Cleaner solution
- Leave for 5-10 minutes then wash off with plenty of water
- Etching Concrete Floors:
- Dilute 500ml with 5 litres water and apply to previously wetted floor
- Leave for 5 minutes then rinse down well with plenty of water
- When diluting Brick Cleaner ALWAYS add the product to the water NOT the water to the product
- Do not use near or on stainless steel as blackening will occur.
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Neat product will cause damage to plant and animal life
- Do not allow large quantities of neat liquid to enter surface waterways
- In the event of a large spillage, contact the local water authority or Environment Agency immediately