Nova One - 2x5Ltr - Nova - BN1051
This efficient solvent-free cleanser is a combination of carefully selected chemical components securely interlocked to form a powerful sanitary maintenance product.
- For use on floors, walls, painted furniture, glass, metal, plastic, stone and other hard surfaces which water, mild solvents and alkaline cleansers will not harm
- 'NOVA ONE' Liquid Cleanser has the particular advantage of being suitable for a wide range of cleaning purposes
- This can show a substantial saving in labour and material costs
- Also, using one product for many purposes simplifies procedures and makes for greater efficiency and economy
- 'NOVA ONE' gives multi-action performance – it cleans, removes soap films and cuts through and dissolves residual haze
- It conditions, revitalises and re-odorizes the surface being cleaned
Direction for Use
- Dilution Rates -Depending on degree of soil.
- For Regular Maintenance 25 -50 ml
- per 5 litres of water
- For Heavy Duty Cleaning 100 -350 ml
- per 5 litres of water
- Regular Floor Maintenance
- May be used for mop maintenance, spray-buffing or machine scrubbing
- Buffing with a floor polishing machine after use improves the lustre of floor finishes.
- Renovation of Very Dirty Floors
- Using hot water, apply solution and allow to soften the dirt
- Scrub floor and rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Cleaning of Paintwork, Plastic Laminates, etc.
- Apply solution with a sprayer, water-absorbent brush, sponge, cloth, etc
- Allow it to soften the dirt, wipe and rinse off
- Where smooth flat areas, such as walls, are being cleaned, use of a special squeegee can considerably speed up and improve results.
- Cleaning of Painted Metal Furniture, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Porcelain, Venetian Blinds, Light
- Fittings, Plastic Upholstery, etc.
- Spray or wipe solution onto surface and allow it to soften the dirt
- Wipe clean, rinse off.
- Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
- Avoid extremes of temperature
- Do not allow to freeze
- Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
- Shelf life 24 months, if stored as recommended
- Use within 6 months of opening
- Do not allow large quantities of neat liquid to enter surface waterways
- This product is only to be used for the purpose for which it was intended and in accordance with the specified instructions
- This product should never be mixed with other chemical products and should be handled with care and stored carefully out of reach of children
|Unit of Measure||Box of|
|Type of Cleaner||Floor & Carpet Care|
|pH - undiluted||8-10|
|Product Guide No||BN105|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Commodity Code||3402 90 00|
|Product Type||Floor Maintainer / Sanitizer|